1Planning and proposal
2Design and structure design
- 1Planning and proposal
- Decide on the conditions of use (contents, temperature, etc.), dimensions, and additional functions (releasability, straight cut, etc.).
- 2Design and structure design
- Determine the printing contents of the packaging material. We select the processing method and raw materials according to the usage conditions, dimensions and functions.
- 3Cylinder making
- Printing cylinders are made by each color according to the contents of the label.
- Printing cylinders are used to print on the film. A variety of colors can be expressed by layering multiple colors.
- By laminating films with different properties, packaging materials with higher functionality can be created.
- When making rolls, the film is cut to the specified width.
- 7Bag making
- To make bags, the film is heat sealed to be individual bags.
- The product is checked throughout production.
- The product is delivered to the customer.