Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the website (daiwapax.co.jp hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) provided by Daiwa Pax CO., LTD. Please note that the contents of this site policy and related regulations are subject to change without notice.
- Although the Company takes the utmost care in posting information on its website, it does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information.The Company reserves the right to change the information on its website without notice. The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the information or content contained in the Company’s website.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
- The copyrights to all text, illustrations, logos, photographs, software, and all other information contained in the Company’s website are owned by the Company or third parties.Except for personal use or other uses permitted by copyright law, you may not use (including copying, modifying, distributing, and publicly transmitting) any of this information without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise specified, the use of the Company’s website shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Access to the Company’s website shall be by the free will of the customer accessing the website, and the responsibility for the use of the Company’s website shall be assumed by the customer accessing the website.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Osaka District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance for all disputes related to the use of the Company’s website.
- Links to the Company’s Website
- In principle, you are free to link to the Company’s website, regardless of whether it is for profit or not. However, please refrain from creating links that fall under or may fall under any of the following.
- Websites that contain content that slanders the Company, other companies (persons), or other organizations, or is intended to discredit them or the Company.
- Any website that infringes or may infringe the copyrights, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, property, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of the Company, other companies (persons), or other organizations.
In addition to the above items, please refrain from creating links from any website that violates laws, ordinances, regulations, or public order and morals, or that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s website services. Creating an external link to this website using registered trademarks such as logos and marks owned by the Company without permission is prohibited. Linking to this website in such a way as to misrepresent the source of the information is not permitted.