- Company Name
- DAIWA PAX CO., LTD.
- January 1, 1951
- July 1, 1952
- 70 million yen（Authorized capital 250 million yen）
7-1-11, Takaida Hondori, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, 577-0066, Japan
TEL：+81-6-6781-3121 (main) FAX：+81-6-6781-3230
8-17-8, Takashimadaira, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, 175-0082, Japan
TEL：+81-3-3931-0731 (main) FAX：+81-3-3931-5961
1804, Kodutsumi, Koga-shi, Ibaraki, 306-0231, Japan
TEL：+81-280-98-3111 (main) FAX：+81-280-98-2681
2-54-2, Tegara, Himeji-shi, Hyogo, 670-0972, Japan
TEL：+81-79-233-0431 (main) FAX：+81-79-233-0196
3-8-28, Kaminofukita, Shingu-machi, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka, 811-0123, Japan
TEL：+81-92-962-4091 (main) FAX：+81-92-963-0470
- Affiliate Company
- Meishin Chemical CO., LTD.
1-9, Minakuchicho Sasagaoka, Koka-shi, Shiga, 528-0061, Japan
TEL：+81-748-62-3281 (main) FAX：+81-748-62-3276
- Fiscal Year End
- President and CEO Yasuzumi Onishi (Represetative Director of Meishin Chemical CO., LTD.)
Managing director/General Manager of Sales : K. Kawata
Managing director/General Manager of Operations : T. Okamura
Director / Deputy General Manager of Sales : T. Morisaka
Auditor : C. Onishi
- Number of Employees
- 105 (including 41 at the Meishin factory) ※As of January 2021
- Company Organization
- "Company Organization Chart" PDF file
- Bank References
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd. ・Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation・MUFG Bank, Ltd.・Resona Bank, Limited・Japan Finance Corporation・The Shoko Chukin Bank, Ltd.・The Iyo Bank, Ltd.・The Kiyo Bank, Ltd.・The Senshu Ikeda Bank, Ltd.
- Business Details
- 1. Sales and processing of cellophane and other types of transparent films.
2. Sales and processing of plastics and aluminum foils.
3. Sales and processing of various paper products.
4. Export and import of cellophane, synthetic resins, synthetic resin films, processed synthetic resin products and packing materials.
5. Sales of packaging related equipment, distribution related equipment and general industrial equipment. Design and installation of food processing plant facilities.
6. All business related to the above.